Aquarians, people who are born between 20th January and 18th February, are ruled by the planets Saturn and Uranus. All Aquarians are known to possess extremely attractive and strong personalities. They usually fall into one of the two categories – patient, gentle and shy OR exhibitionist, lively and exuberant. Irrespective of which category they fall into, they are famous for being forceful in their own ways and strong willed. This beautiful Aquarius infograhic from Lionesse helps you learn more about the Aquarian zodiac sign, and those born under it, including their traits, their lifestyle choices and the people they are most compatible with.
Here are some of the main positive qualities that make Aquarians so unique.
- Intelligence – Aquarians are known to be extremely intelligent and this alone makes you respect them. Even the laziest Aquarian can achieve all sorts of results by putting in the least amount of effort. Honors, early graduations, scholarships – these are just some of the things that you usually associate Aquarians with.
- Wit – Aquarians are very witty and they can easily stand out in a crowd. Their intelligence allows them to stimulate conversations and intellectual conversations are known to captivate them like no other. You can always expect to have a lot of fun when you’re around an Aquarian.
- Inventiveness – Since they’re extremely independent in their thinking and are always on the search for something new, Aquarians are extremely inventive by nature.
Despite all their positive traits, Aquarians can also be a major pain to live with. Here are some of their main negative qualities.
- Stubbornness – Aquarians are known to thrive when things are unpredictable and chaotic and they tend to be extremely stubborn and cranky. They are totally dedicated to unconventional things and this ends up being an extremely rigid pattern in their everyday life.
- Rebelliousness – Aquarians can become extremely detached, almost to the point that they come across as cold. They like to live in isolation and they have their own way of thinking. They always follow the unconventional and always walk away from the crowd. These traits also make them extremely rebellious.
- Impatience – It is a bit too much to ask an Aquarian to be patient. Their wit and intelligence makes it difficult for them to comprehend with mere mortals and even though they don’t mean any real harm, they can end up being extremely impatient when things don’t go their way.
Best Makeup Look
The best makeup look for any Aquarian woman is the Silver Smokey Eye. Smokey eyes are one of the most sought after makeup looks for evening dinners and special events and nothing suits an Aquarian more than a Silver Smokey Eye.
Boho is a style that was associated with the early 21st century, but it still looks amazing on an Aquarian. This fashion draws influences from hippie and bohemian fashions and it was at its peak in the year 2004 – 05 when Kate Moss and Ashley Olsen sported this look almost everywhere.
Turquoise is an Aquarian’s star stone. It comes from a French word that actually means “Turkey”. This color has been one of the most coveted colors ever since the year 4000 BC and it looks perfect on an Aquarian.
Top Career Choices
Due to their unique traits and personality, Aquarians tend to thrive as psychologists, politicians and social workers.
Most Compatible With
The Aquarius sun sign is most compatible with Sagittarius, Libra and Gemini.